No one visits the blog --except me.How can any one else be here ? - they do know the blog exists. A diary is private - not supposed to be read by any one else ,but the writer-owner.A blog too serves the purpose of a diary , but it is a public diary - meant for all -invited and uninvited.
So why have I shied away from letting people know about my blog? Shy -na I am not that , diffidence? ---well ,perhaps. Actually I think it is just conservatism - an old fashioned viewponit -that privacy and personal space is dignified. Well ---no ---this too is not true - I do want people to visit my blog and post comments . I think it is just the fear : of some one passing judgement that the blog is boring ---or that no one feels like commenting at all ? Oh! the feeling of ignonimy ,then ,would be quite ----quite devastating.
Ha! I am already feeling less of a stranger in my blog. Its been months since I wrote something here. So friends -I do not know who is out there - who will catch a wiff of what goes on here and take a peek.---For them I should say something significant: I find my workplace unfriendly, cold and sarcastic. People there ,generally do not like each other. It has been like this for as long as i have been here. And today it got me - in a very depressing way. I wanted to leave the place as fast as I could. The feeling continues now also . I will write again very soon - ---
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Priti,
I have gone through your poems,
they appeal to our sensitivity,
and are really nice.Well done,
keep it up. There are few spelling mistakes in your Hindi poem, so when you decide to have them printed in book form, do the proof reading more minutely.
In 'About myself'you may consider
adding "Niece of Munna Mama"
Love.
-Mama
Great post and very poignantly written…
Sir Knight,how did you chance upon my email id?
Priti,
most of the time we are worried about 'What will others say' syndrome.Once you overcome that phobia life will become simplified.
One can live, & behave as one likes.I now (Rather late in life)have realised that "what you dont know wont hurt".Live life as it comes and remain natural.
-Mama
"Natural" that is the key - but also so difficult to be .When we know - often both good and bad of what others feel about us- we just stop being natural.
O! to be like flower that continues being what it is -with or without appreciation .
Post a Comment