Saturday, April 26

Strokes


Your words combed
my tangled thoughts
then poured
down the slopes
and I rested
as if after
a warm
oil bath.


Monsoon

Mighty Shiva
Dark expanding
Lightening Parvati
Deep entwining

( published)


Let Be

Let the breeze
sweep clean
mounds of sepia tinted leaves
that lie around ,
not knowing why
on hardened ground.

Let the new rain
soften terrain,
so that spring
waiting in the wings
can walk free
barefeet.

2 comments:

Pramod Kumar Kush 'tanha' said...

Lovely expressions...I liked that...Waiting for some more...

Unknown said...

Hi Ma'am

Just checked out your blog - very nice. didn't know you wrote so well. I really love the latest 3 poems posted...very very insightful. I myself have a lot of my stuff lying around and promise myself that i will put it up oneday...and add to the collection with greater resolve. Still waiting for the day i guess!

Do put up more, its nice to read.

Regards,

Pavan