Sunday, April 13

अतिथि देवा भवः

थैंक्स अ लौट मामा !
उफ़ ! कितनी खुशी होती है जब हम पहली बार घर को सजाते , और हमारे पहले मेहमान आते हैं । सचमुच , मामा आपका कमेंट पढ़ कर कुछ ऐसा लगा.मेरे ब्लॉग का श्री गणेश करने के लिए फिर से धन्यवाद!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have read this…Maybe you would be kind enough to translate this for me? Anyway…Ahh {“me sighing to myself"…ha..ha..ha}.

Mala said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Govind said...

My Dear Priti,
who says that you are a stranger to yourself, the fact is that loudest noise is from silence.Remember your own quote on
"Om Purn mide...",I used to see it written
on the entrance of Gita Bhawan -1, in Rishikesh, but never understood
the meaning till one day I found an explanation/amplification about fullness given in this Gita quote.
You are doing a good job, keep it up.
By the way thanks for including my name in your intro, I too will become famous - thiugh with reflected glory. Love
-Mama

Govind said...

My Dear Priti,
who says that you are a stranger to yourself, the fact is that loudest noise is from silence.Remember your own quote on
"Om Purn mide...",I used to see it written
on the entrance of Gita Bhawan -1, in Rishikesh, but never understood
the meaning till one day I found an explanation/amplification by you on 28 Sangam about fullness given in this Gita quote.
You are doing a good job, keep it up.
By the way thanks for including my name in your intro, I too will become famous - though with reflected glory. Love
-Mama